Sunday 6 February 2011

Site Update...

Hello all, I trust you have had a time of blessing today, that the remembrance of the Lord has been fresh and sweet and that the gospel has once again been faithfully preached in our respective gatherings.

I just wanted to give you a brief update now that the site has been up for 2 weeks! The site is getting more hits than ever, so I thank you for that. Please keep hitting the site and be encouraged to leave your comments or observations under the posts or drop me an email using the contact form, I will be very pleased to read and respond!

Please keep telling your other Christian friends about the site, I would love to see the site continue to grow. I am currently developing a couple of other ideas to widen the scope and depth of the site - stay posted!

Yours in Christ,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Kings 19: Elijah and God

I was listening to a podcast the other day which was speaking about 1 Kings 19 and it reminded me of how very relevant this passage is to ou...