Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Believers Blog is 1 month old!

[caption id="attachment_97" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="the believers blog is one month old!"]Happy Birthday celebrations[/caption]

A few days ago marked the 1 month anniversary of the believers blog, and I was so busy I missed it! Never mind I thought I would mark the occasion by thanking you for your support and comments, and once again encourage you to spread the word about the blog to friends and family - we would love to see more visitors to the site!

Web traffic has steadily increased, but is still very much in it's infancy as we are only a month old and I am sure only a very small percentage of believers know about the site!

There is plenty more to come from the blog, I have still yet to launch a couple of ideas I have for the site, hopefully they will both be successful...

Above all I hope that what has been posted and enjoyed on the site has been profitable and that the Lord Jesus has been honoured and glorified in it all.

Yours in Christ, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Kings 19: Elijah and God

I was listening to a podcast the other day which was speaking about 1 Kings 19 and it reminded me of how very relevant this passage is to ou...